Consumer demand for organic food has increased by 300%+ in the last decade, feed grade organic corn is trading at over $9.00 per bushel, however, the U.S. is importing organic corn and soybeans!
Join the AgriSecure Organic Field Day on August 6th to hear and see how we are deploying our organic expertise, proprietary systems, and face-to-face support to help enhance grower profitability!
At the AgriSecure Field Day farmers will learn more through:
- Introduction to the transition process, key decision factors, and best practices
- Market update on organic crops prices and contract considerations
- Overview of how organic production economics could benefit their farm operations
- Hands-on discussions of organic weed management equipment and techniques
- Crop tour of Rhea Brothers organic corn, organic seed corn, and organic soybean fields, that will feature expert insight on organic production best practices
- Details on how AgriSecure and FBN are partnering to transform organic agriculture
AgriSecure’s Field Day will be held on August 6th in Fremont Nebraska. The field day is open to anyone, please visit the event page to learn more or register.